If you’re experiencing severe dental pain, you could be dealing with a dental emergency. It’s best to contact Alliance Dental Care right away at 817-985-3077. We set aside hours each day so we can be sure to see you ASAP in the event of an emergency.
For instance, a broken or knocked-tooth can be quickly repaired to save your smile. If you’re suffering from a toothache or headaches that are preventing you from working or spending time with your family, we want to put a quick stop to that as well.
Even if your pain is more of a nuisance than a “big deal,” Dr. Karr and Alliance Dental Care recommend you come in as soon as possible, because your dental issue could quickly turn into a big (and costly) deal.
Call 817-985-3077 even if you’re experiencing a 1-out-of-10 level of dental pain. We’ll make it go away for good at our Fort Worth, TX dentist office. We provide oral sedation and will always ensure your complete comfort.
Alliance Dental Care Services To Halt & Prevent Pain
- Knocked-out teeth can either be put back into place or completely replaced with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Recurring headaches or jaw pain could be caused by sleep apnea or bruxism, which we are fully prepared to treat with simple appliances.
- If you have a toothache, root canals prevent daily pain by getting rid of damaged pulp in your teeth.
- Damaged teeth can be saved and protected by customized dental crowns.
- Tooth fillings will strengthen a tooth affected by a cavity and prevent bacteria from harming it anymore.