At Alliance Dental Care in Fort Worth, TX, we always make dental cleanings and dental exams a speedy but beneficial experience. Making time for these checkups is important, and we never want you to put off coming to see us because you view it as a hassle. We even offer late hours two days a week to better accommodate your schedule.
If you’ve had a bad experience with dentists in the past, let top-notch Alliance Dental Care dentist Dr. Robert Karr show you how comfortable and swift a visit can be at our Fort Worth, TX dentist office. He has treated over 23,000 patients, and he is ready to offer his exceptionally caring and efficient dental care to you.
Call us today at 817-985-3077 to schedule your first visit!
What To Expect During Your Dental Cleanings & Dental Exams
- Dental Cleanings – We will get rid of harmful plaque using gentle, state-of-the-art technology. Even though you may brush and floss regularly, it’s still important to let us provide regular professional cleanings to ensure all plaque and tartar are removed.
- Dental Exams – We use the following technology to fully examine your mouth’s condition:
- Digital X-rays to save you time and get the clearest images of your mouth
- An intraoral camera, which allows you to see exactly what we do on a monitor
We also provide oral cancer screenings to seek out any abnormalities associated with oral cancer.
- Comfort & Consideration – When you walk through our door, you’ll immediately feel welcome due to our soothing atmosphere and friendly staff. While you’re relaxing in any of our comfortable dental chairs, you can ask any questions or chat with Dr. Robert Karr about anything you like (he loves spending time with our patients).
If you’re especially nervous about visiting the dentist, Alliance Dental Care can provide oral sedation to help you better enjoy your experience with us.
Schedule Your Cleaning & Exam With Dr. Robert Karr Today!
Call 817-985-3077 or use our easy online form to make your first appointment with Dr. Robert Karr for dental cleanings and dental exams. He’ll take great care of your smile and always make you happy to return.