Dr. Robert Karr has over 20 years of dental experience, so he knows how important general dentistry is to keeping your teeth and gums in great shape. Through regular checkups, he and the Alliance Dental Care team in Fort Worth, TX can halt dental issues and prevent others from causing you needless pain, time, and money. This allows you, as Dr. Robert Karr states it, “Quiet enjoyment of your teeth.”
Check out our general dentistry services below, then call 817-985-3077 to schedule an appointment at our Fort Worth, TX dentist office!
General Dentistry Services For A Healthy Smile
- Dental Cleanings & Dental Exams – We provide regular dental cleanings in addition to full-mouth examinations, including oral cancer screenings and digital X-rays.
- Sealants – Sealants are plastic coatings that we place on the chewing surface of your back teeth to protect them from plaque and decay. Your back molars are primarily used for chewing and contain many grooves where bacteria can hide, which is why they often require special attention.
- Fluoride Varnish – We can brush on a fluoride varnish to protect your teeth’s enamel from decay-causing bacteria. This is especially beneficial for younger patients, who are more likely to have cavities.
- Nutritional Counseling – Nutritional advice will be provided based on the condition of your smile. Our counseling can help prevent tooth decay and other dental issues. If you’re missing teeth or have any issues preventing you from eating healthy foods, Dr. Robert Karr and his team of professionals here at Alliance Dental Care in Fort Worth, TX can provide restorative dentistry solutions to return your smile to normal.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can create custom mouthguards in-house or at a lab for optimum protection during physical activities. They’re designed to perfectly fit your mouth, ensuring your comfort and zero distraction while you compete, play, or exercise. These are far more effective and comfortable than mouthguards found in drugstores or supermarkets.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we detect gum disease, we can perform scaling and root planing for gums. This involves thoroughly cleaning your gums and pockets in your gums to remove harmful plaque and tartar. Based on the condition of your gums, trusted Fort Worth, TX dentist Dr. Robert Karr at Alliance Dental Care can also prescribe a customized tray system that provides medication to eliminate remaining bacteria.
Call To Schedule An Appointment Today!
Dr. Robert Karr and the rest of us at Alliance Dental Care in Fort Worth, TX are ready to treat your smile with our general dentistry services. Call us today at 817-985-3077 or use our online form to set up your appointment!