Alliance Dental Care loves visiting and treating patients of ages 6 years and up. At our Fort Worth, TX dentist office, your 6-year-old will be greeted with the same amount of care and consideration that you would expect from his or her school teacher. We understand that building positive outlooks about dentistry starts right then and there. We not only meet your child’s current needs but work toward building their future outlook also. We take great care of our future leaders.
Speaking of school, we realize it isn’t exactly easy to break away from your routine to visit the dentist. But it IS important that you and your loved ones receive excellent dental care, which is why offer both early and evening hours, including:
- Monday and Tuesday – 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We also provide multiple payment options to make it easier for all to receive excellent dental care.
Call us today at 817-985-3077 to visit a dentist who’s been improving thousands of families’ smiles for decades!
We Provide Healthy Smiles For Everyone with Family Dentistry
We proudly offer a vast menu of family dentistry services to care for every member of your family, including:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings, dental exams, fluoride varnishes to protect young teeth from cavities, and custom athletic mouthguards for anyone on a school team or those who just enjoy being active.
- Dental emergency services in the event of an unfortunate accident.
- Sleep apnea treatments to ensure everyone in the house can enjoy a full night’s rest.
- Restorative dentistry to make sure all smiles are healthy and fully functional.
- Cosmetic dentistry so you can feel great when smiling as wide as you should.
Dr. Robert Karr offers free consultations at our Alliance Dental Care office in Fort Worth, TX, so call to schedule your family dentistry if you’d like to see your smile improve with these services.
Making Everyone Always Feel Welcome
You might not expect a dentist’s office to be “cozy,” but that’s how you’ll feel every time you come to visit us. You will experience little or no wait time so you can accurately schedule your day. In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, our staff deeply cares about each patient. Your dental health truly matters to everyone here, but so does your comfort. If you, your child, or any other relatives suffer from dental anxiety, we know how to make each experience with us stress-free.