Dr. Robert Karr and the rest of us at Alliance Dental Care want you to always smile with confidence. That’s why we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry options at our Fort Worth, TX dentist office! Dr. Robert Karr has been improving the look of smiles for over two decades, and he can easily brighten your teeth, cover up chips or cracks, and do so much more.
Feel free to check out some of our services below, then give us a call at 817-985-3077 to book a free consultation with us here at Alliance Dental Care in Fort Worth, TX. We’ll discuss any options you’re interested in and determine which services are best for you!
Choosing The Right Cosmetic Dentistry Services For Your Smile
We can use one or many of the following options to create the perfect smile you seek:
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are made from a strong, tooth-colored material that conceals common cosmetic flaws, such as chips, cracks, stains, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – We provide trays with whitening gel that you can take home to brighten your smile. Just wear them during the day at your convenience to take your smile as bright as you like!
- Orthodontic Retainers – We offer orthodontic retainers to help maintain a straighter smile.
- Teeth Contouring – If you’re unhappy with the size or shape of a certain tooth, we can contour it to better match the rest of your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – You may need a dental crown or veneer to fix a damaged tooth, which could require a crown lengthening procedure to expose more of your tooth’s surface. We do this by gently removing gum tissue.
- Snap-On Smile – This custom resin appliance looks like a perfect version of your current smile. It fits right over your teeth to cover any cosmetic issues and can be easily removed at any time.
- Tooth Bonding – We can create a custom composite that is bonded to your tooth to cover or correct many flaws. This usually takes one quick appointment.