“Honesty is the best policy.” It’s an old truism, but one that Dr. Karr and the rest of our Alliance Dental Care team have always believed in at our Fort Worth dentist office.
Many dentists try to “upsell” patients by suggesting services they don’t necessarily need or want. Our patient testimonials prove that Dr. Karr has no interest in that. At Alliance Dental Care, we only want what’s best for your overall health, so we only recommend what you need. This is one way we can care for your teeth while also reducing stress regarding payment and ensuring you only receive the treatments you truly want or need.
Because of our devotion to each patient, Alliance Dental Care won the 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award. Dr. Karr has won this award five years in a row. This award is only given to those who meet strict eligibility requirements for providing consistently excellent customer service.
If you have any questions, we’re happy to answer them. In fact, we offer free consultations and second opinions! So call us today to schedule an appointment at 817-985-3077!
Why It’s Time To Meet Your New Dentist
- Flexible Hours – To work with your busy schedule, we provide early morning hours on Wednesday (8 a.m.) and Thursday (7 a.m.), as well as evening hours on Monday and Tuesday (open until 9 p.m.).
- Comfort – We use patient-friendly technology, such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras, and have state-of-the-art A-dec dental chairs in our patient rooms. A-dec dental chairs are known for their comfort and are considered the first choice among the fine chairs in dentistry. We also provide a welcoming atmosphere with calming yet upbeat music. Additionally, we can offer oral sedation for anyone suffering from dental anxiety.
- A Wide Variety Of Dental Services –Alliance Dental Care provides comprehensive services so you can get most your care under one roof. We only refer to specialists when it is in the best interest of our patient, and then we follow their progress in close association with the specialist. Upon completion, we welcome our patient back into the office.
- We Are Predictable – We know about how much time is required for your appointment with a good degree of accuracy. You will experience little or no wait time so you can accurately schedule your day. Your fellow patients generally arrive a few minutes early for their appointments which allows a smooth flow throughout the office. We think you will greatly appreciate this as it allows you the freedom to schedule your day and attend to your personal matters in as smooth of a way as possible!
- We Accept Most Insurance – We accept ALL Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans as well as Fee-For-Service (FFS) plans. However, we do not accept Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO) plans. Not sure which you have? Just ask your insurance provider, or give us a call at the office. We’d love to help you get clarification! Common PPO plans include (but are not limited to): Delta Dental, MetLife, Aetna, United Health Care, and GEHA.
See What We Can Do For You
- General Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Family Dentistry
- Relieving Dental Anxiety
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Oral Surgery
- TMJ / Teeth Grinding Treatment
Schedule Your Free Consultation Or Second Opinion Visit Today!
Call 817-985-3077 or fill out our online form today for a free consultation regarding any of our services! We also provide second opinions if you’re unsatisfied with your current dentist’s diagnosis for any dental issue.